Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Auto Navigator: 35k

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Auto Navigator: 35k

Yep!

So, this is how it all went down. This saturday, I wound up totaling my 2014 Chevrolet Cruze....Yes, I'm ok. Walked away with bruised legs.

Needed a car. Went to Carvana, did the SP per-qual there. Was going to go for it, but then I decided to give CapOne Auto another shot. Before they wouldn't approve me for anything.

So, this time they needed more info, since I had an alert on my profile... BAM! ***Approved... 

Finance up to
$35,000 - 
APR Range
3.48%-12.78%. While not the best, much better than I had with Ally at 10.60%.

Went online, chose a few different vehicles, but  the 1st stop, was the only stop needed.`Nissan. Opted for a 17 Maxima SV.

not bad @ all. 
6 REPLIES 6
kbella
New Contributor

Re: Capital One Auto Navigator: 35k

Hi, congrats and glad you are safe from the accident.  I was just approved for 40k with Cap 1 Auto Navigator. I'm curious if you put anything down?  What rate did you end up with?  I'm worried we will go to the dealer and the rates will be suddenly different and way high.  Our prequalification is 2.49-9.14%.

TU-579 EX-551 EQ-562 as of 1/14/09 (ouch)
Message 2 of 7
Raziel77
Regular Contributor

Maxima is nice, didn't find the better Infiniti Q50 with almost identical pricing... If so, I would go the Infiniti route. Afterall, it is still a Nissan.

TU: 738
EQ: 721
EX: 732 Plus score
Message 3 of 7
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Raziel77 wrote:

Maxima is nice, didn't find the better Infiniti Q50 with almost identical pricing... If so, I would go the Infiniti route. Afterall, it is still a Nissan.

The maxima is nice, but it's one of the few Japanese cars that lose value fairly quickly. You can pick up a year old one for 70-75% of the original value. 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I ended up with 4.43 and I put downn $3500. I thik I came out better than if I did a trade in.
Message 5 of 7
elim
Senior Contributor

Congrats, Last year GF was right at about 600 EQ and got 7% final APR with a prequal range of 6% to 13%, tons of mortgage lates and a few collections. Oh yeah... she bought a 14' chevy cruz, lol.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi, I ended up with 4.43 and I put downn $3500. I thik I came out better than if I did a trade in.

Congrats!! Looks like you made out pretty sweet!!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.