Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one/600 Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one/600 Score

I have a capital one auto loan in good standing with 48 months and 27,000 remaining. I want out of my truck. I have a few questions. Does capital one limit at 35k? The truck im looking at is 52k. 

second my score dropped from a 630 when i got my original auto loan to about a 600 now. My income went up by $8,500 a year and I paid off my collections. I pay 7% right now. Think ill be close to 7% or around the 10-14% range. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital one/600 Score

You can find out fairly quickly Waugh Cap 1 Auto Navigator. I don’t thinking the limit at $35k though. Will have to defer to someone more knowledgeable.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital one/600 Score

I tried the “no impact to ur credit score” auto loan thing cap1 has. It’s very misleading.
My first car loan(current) cap approved for $35k so when I chose a 40k truck I didn’t think it would go thru cuz 5k over. Nope it did. So could a 50k truck also have gone thru? My limit was “35k”

I do the cap one with and without a co-signer now and I get denied each and every time. I put that I make 275k a year and it’s still denied. 85k yearly, denied.
I think it’s going to come down to when the dealer submits the paperwork to see what I really get approved for if at all.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.