Did you mean: 

Carvana Trade In Great Offer

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Carvana Trade In Great Offer

@Anonymous wrote:

Vroom was 2200 less than Carvana on my car

Guess it could go either way. I'd suggest anyone considering selling their vehicle to try both and pick the highest bidder.

Message 21 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sold the Corolla for for 14,278  yesterday evening to Carvana, 1800 above Carmax  On-line offer was obviously sold. Whole deal including his test drive took 30 min. Best experience selling a car ever. 

Message 22 of 31
Gladius
Frequent Contributor

Out of curiosity, I got an online quote from Carvana last month with a "decent" offer, and I checked again only 1 month later and it jumped up over $1k more.  Interesting.

Message 23 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine went up from 11,800 to 14,278 in matter of 10 days. 

Message 24 of 31
dunn2500
Established Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Vroom was 2200 less than Carvana on my car

Guess it could go either way. I'd suggest anyone considering selling their vehicle to try both and pick the highest bidder.

i would check all of them......you never know who will be higgest bidder at any given time......ive had all of them be highest bidder at some point....seriously check all of them and if you wait another few months check em all again.....you never know what they need or demand they are being asked for so

Message 25 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

2018 Jeep Compass - 47000 miles - Purchased through Carvana January 20 before my Credit work began so interest is almost 17% - Got an offer for exactly 1000 over payoff. Taking it and running. 

Message 26 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

2018 Jeep Compass - 47000 miles - Purchased through Carvana January 20 before my Credit work began so interest is almost 17% - Got an offer for exactly 1000 over payoff. Taking it and running. 

I'd sprint with that offer!! Just curious do you like the Compass and did you  have any issues with burning oil. 

My 12 year old son says I should start a business buying cars and selling to Carvana. I think they will sell my car less than they paid for it but are banking on someone financing it through their loan shark Bridgecrest..

Message 27 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

No oil issues at all. Like it, but liked the Subaru we had before better. 

Message 28 of 31
incognitony
Frequent Contributor

Carvana offer up to 20,318 today on a 16 Maxima. They were under 16 a month ago on it. 

Message 29 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well might have been too good to be true. Uploaded all my documents 4 days ago and not a peep from Carvana. 

Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.