cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chances of being approved for $80k auto loan

tag
JoannaBucanna

Chances of being approved for $80k auto loan

I have 5 credit cards... paid off (not closed) 

3 personal loans totals to $8,000... and they are 64% paid off. 

I have 4 auto loans.. open 

$34k        2018 Grand Cherokee (Balance: $26,000) 

$15,000      2016 Dodge Caravan (Balance $7,340)

$15,000      2015 Chevy Equinox (Balance $7,250)

$10,000     2017 Chevy Malibu ( $5,873)

(All 1 year old) 

closed auto loan $24k   2018-2020 paid off by insurance

No missed payments. I've been doubling and even trippling up payments on my vehicles. However my monthly payments are around $2,000. 

my credit score is 761. I was able to get a late payment removed on a credit card after desperately trying. 

I want to get a 2018 Grand Cherokee Trackhawk which is around $77k I found one for. 

I'm looking to trade in my Jeep Grand Cherokee that I have now for it. 

(SN:  I know you all will flood the comments with (why do you have so many auto loans lol). 1 car is my mom's ( the dodge caravan is my mom, she makes the car payments... however, I'm still adding to the payments to get the loan satisfied faster. The Equinox I rent out through Turo... I make about $450/mo in profit, I have someone who's been renting monthly from me. 

The Chevy Malibu is my secondary car. My job/business require me to drive all day and I don't want to put the miles on my Jeep!

and btw, I make $13,000 a month. 

i don't want to pull my credit for nothing, someone was telling me that I would still need $20,000 or better down for the trackhawk because I don't have a loan that is equal to the trackhawk.. 

But in total I have $74k open in auto loans... no missed payments for 9 months. And before these loans I had a $24k loans for two years and then my car got stolen in 2020.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.