Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chrysler Capital Pre-Qualify site

tag
dsotm76
Frequent Contributor

Chrysler Capital Pre-Qualify site

Hey everyone!

I've recently fell in love with the Jeep Renegades.  I've seen where the prices on them right now are very buyer friendly, especially withe Labor Day holiday coming up.  I'm also seeing where Chrysler Capital is offering 0% APR on them.  

I found the Chrysler Capital Pre-Qualify site and it says no impact to your credit score.  Has anyone done this?  What information do they give you and would this tell me if I can get the 0% APR?  I made some mistakes the last time I bought a car with financing, so trying to avoid going down the same roads.

I already realize that my Auto FICO is going to be different than my credit one.  However, if it ranges where my credit FICO is, I would hope I'm pretty secure.

Appreciate any info!  :-)

BCE AMEX ($16200) - Citi DC ($11600) - Chase Sapphire Preferred ($10200) - Nordstrom Visa Signature ($10000) - Best Buy Citi Visa ($9950) - Chase Freedom Flex ($7700) - NHL Discover IT ($7000) - Apple Card ($6000) - Delta Gold AMEX ($6000) - Hilton Honors AMEX ($5000) - Barclay View ($5000)

Closed - Capital One Secured ($500) - It is not in my wallet. :-) - Sony/Sync ($2400)

Goal - To get in with Chase. Smiley Very Happy (ACHIEVED!)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
shecky4185

Re: Chrysler Capital Pre-Qualify site

I just tried it out and all it said I was pre-qualified for up to 48,000. Didn't mention anything about APR
Message 2 of 4
dsotm76
Frequent Contributor

@shecky4185 wrote:
I just tried it our and all it said I was pre-qualified for up to 48,000. Didn't mention anything about APR

It's nice to get an idea of how much, just wish the APR would be disclosed.  That's a dealbreaker.  Smiley Very Happy

BCE AMEX ($16200) - Citi DC ($11600) - Chase Sapphire Preferred ($10200) - Nordstrom Visa Signature ($10000) - Best Buy Citi Visa ($9950) - Chase Freedom Flex ($7700) - NHL Discover IT ($7000) - Apple Card ($6000) - Delta Gold AMEX ($6000) - Hilton Honors AMEX ($5000) - Barclay View ($5000)

Closed - Capital One Secured ($500) - It is not in my wallet. :-) - Sony/Sync ($2400)

Goal - To get in with Chase. Smiley Very Happy (ACHIEVED!)
Message 3 of 4
sccredit
Valued Contributor

You can only obtain the APR through the dealer unfortunately.  I doubt you'll have any issues on the promo 0%.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.