Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chrysler to get out of Leasing!

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Chrysler to get out of Leasing!

Message Edited by Schoolbuskid on 08-05-2008 08:57 AM
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Watchmann
Valued Contributor

Re: Chrysler to get out of Leasing!

Just another step on the road to bankruptcy for this troubled company.  The product range is too weak and too poorly made for it to succeed.  It was badly mishandled by Daimler during the post merger years.  A shame.
Message 2 of 4
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Watchmann wrote:
Just another step on the road to bankruptcy for this troubled company.  The product range is too weak and too poorly made for it to succeed.  It was badly mishandled by Daimler during the post merger years.  A shame.

I agree with you....their cars are not what they used to be...i use to be in love with the Chrysler 300C, but their cars are just so cheap, and they degrade so quickly...i mean they look good but now i dont even think about chrysler as a future buy!

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 3 of 4
cobra19
Valued Contributor

Yep, quite a shame. I leased a Concorde SE through Chrysler, back in the mid 80's. That lease was up in '89, I think. Leased another one, and after 2 months the transmission on this brand new car failed.

That ended my love affair with the Concorde and with Chrysler.

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.