Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Auto Loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DCU Auto Loan

I applied for an auto loan from DCU yesterday. Requested a loan amount of $145k. Had an alert this morning that they pulled my EQ file. My scores are currently 740 EQ8 and 714 EQ5. They called me yesterday to let me know the application had to be approved by a manager and I likely won't get a decision until next week. 

I ordered a 2022 Porsche Taycan that should be delivered in a few days. I'm undecided on whether to buy or lease so I'm hoping to get this approval just in case. 

I'll update either way. 

3 REPLIES 3
Gladius
Frequent Contributor

Re: DCU Auto Loan

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for an auto loan from DCU yesterday. Requested a loan amount of $145k. Had an alert this morning that they pulled my EQ file. My scores are currently 740 EQ8 and 714 EQ5. They called me yesterday to let me know the application had to be approved by a manager and I likely won't get a decision until next week. 

I ordered a 2022 Porsche Taycan that should be delivered in a few days. I'm undecided on whether to buy or lease so I'm hoping to get this approval just in case. 

I'll update either way. 

Good to hear that they do auto loans for that amount!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe it's the Dollar amount, but I've still yet to see a HP from them on my Auto Loan and it's been about a week.

FYI: I don't know if you're aware but Porche as well as several Auto Makers are no longer offering certain options that they can't get chips for, such as no power seats and steering wheel adjsutment. So I hope you aware of this issue, which I'm sure they'd notify you.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update on this. Were you approved or countered?

I ordered a 2022 Taycan CT that is coming in a few weeks - ~$118,630 build.

Income: $210k

FICO 8 General: Equifax: 750, Trans: 774, Experian: 759

FICO 8 Auto: Equifax: 758, Trans: 785, Experian: 750

DTI: 21%

I applied through BofA in case I wanted to purchase (keeping my options open like you). BofA countered with $100,800 (I applied for $120k). I believe a loan that I recently paid off wasn't showing on my credit so I uploaded a copy of the payoff statement. I will call them tomorrow to speak to their underwriter since I applied lastnight and they're not open today.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.