Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU auto loan for Tesla question

tag
Bogey1975
Contributor

DCU auto loan for Tesla question

I checked the delivery for my Tesla and it's scheduled for March 19 to March 31. I then went and applied for a loan through DCU everything went through, but they need a purchase order. For those that have purchased a Tesla, how long did it take to get the PO?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DCU auto loan for Tesla question

I don't think it will populate until are you assigned a VIN number. Which is why most people wait for the VIN before applying for the financing, especially with how unpredictable Tesla's delivery "estimates" are. I have seen a lot of people have to reapply for financing because their original application expired when their delivery dates got pushed back. Hopefully this is not the case for you but if you have a VIN or once you get one, you should be able to provide DCU with the MVPA which is what they will need to process the loan. When did you order and what model is it? Some orders have been getting pushed back to May/June but again, hopefully not the case for you. I pick mine up on the 13th of March so I will probably apply for financing next week. 

Message 2 of 3
Bogey1975
Contributor

Re: DCU auto loan for Tesla question

We ordered a Model S LR in Oct 2021. It 1st said delivery was June, then it went to May, back to June, now for the last Month its been March 19th to the 31st. I'm hoping my finaning stays good till then. I also ordered my wall charger before those go on backorder. Good luck with your order!!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.