Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU is APPROVED!!!

tag
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

DCU is APPROVED!!!

Hello Fellow FICO Fam

Just finished the app process to lease buyout my 2017 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition and Yes I did a great deal with Madison Honda in Madison NJ to get the pricing I wanted in the lease so shoutout to Dealership that are willing to work amicably

My lease ends Nov 16th but I decided through you guys and the forums to boldly go to DCU and apply and it’s was excellent answered a few questions and poof Approved 3.49%

Can’t thank everyone here enough for all the pearls of wisdom now to do all the paperwork: registration at the NJ motor vehicle 😆

2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

6 REPLIES 6
Sitori
Frequent Contributor

Re: DCU is APPROVED!!!

Congrats !!
I was thinking of opening an account with them and attempting an auto loan. Do you need a long standing relationship with them?
My credit score dropped quite a bit recently so I’m trying to get it back up at least around 650. Do you know anything about their qualifying process or rates?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ 701, TU 685, EX ?
Wallet:
Amazon store $2500(10/12), Cap1 $1500 (10/12), Discover $1700 (11/1/12).
Message 2 of 7
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

@sitori

I just joined DCU 10/10/2019

If you don’t live in the area you can join by joining a DCU sponsored Nonprofit for Children $10 to join and $5 for the savings account

I applied for the loan 7 days later and approved got all the paperwork to them same day and they FedEx by end of Day to Honda Financial

I think you can join by referral by a DCU existing member 😄

Message 3 of 7
Sitori
Frequent Contributor

Well that sounds great! Too bad I wasn’t still living in New England lol. I’m in FL. I don’t see anywhere to join unless it’s a referral by a member

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ 701, TU 685, EX ?
Wallet:
Amazon store $2500(10/12), Cap1 $1500 (10/12), Discover $1700 (11/1/12).
Message 4 of 7
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!

Message 6 of 7
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

@sitori
If you call and talk to a rep tell them you wish to join the DCU sponsored children’s organization

Dcuforkids.org it’s $10 to join and $5 bucks for the savings account your Golden!!!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.