Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion of The Definitive Guide to Financing or Leasing a Car Thread

tag
Remember0
Valued Contributor

Discussion of The Definitive Guide to Financing or Leasing a Car Thread

Hey Guys,

I'd love for any edits/suggestions to the thread posted! Let me know if you think anything should be added/removed/edited/clarified/whatever...

Link to original thread: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Auto-Loans/The-Definitive-Guide-to-Financing-or-Leasing-a-Car/td-p/2...

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
credit-hunter
Frequent Contributor

Re: The Definitive Guide to Financing or Leasing a Vehicle

great info thanks for posting

Message 1 of 9
Remember0
Valued Contributor

Reserved for future posts .

Message 2 of 9
Prettybg
Contributor

GREAT POST!!! Thanks for the info! I'very been leasing for over 9 years and never really understood the details of it, only cared about my final payment! Smiley Embarassedmy current lease is up in May so I'm shopping around now for a new car and this post is gonna help soooo much! Thanks Again Smiley Happy

Trumark signature visa 20K, Nfcu signature visa 15K, Lowes 10K, Care Credit 9K, Old Navy Visa 5K, Walmart 4K, Lord and Taylor 4K, Amex Everyday 2K, Capitol One QS 1,800, Capitol One QS 1K
Message 4 of 9
notfancy
Valued Contributor

You're incredible. I can't thank you enough for this!!

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 5 of 9
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Stickied and locked the original thread; cleaned up some of the additional posts and merged the rest into here.

Might be worthwhile to add a Table of Contents; not certain that you can jump to a subsection in a post but can link to a page; not certain if this would help or not but spanning multiple posts might improve organization a bit.

Many kudos and thank you for codifying the information from the prior thread into a well-organized format!

--Rev

        
Message 6 of 9
Nola_Bee
Contributor

Re: Discussion of The Definitive Guide to Financing or Leasing a Car Thread

Hi Remember! 

Can you please provide an example email of what to send to the dealers inquiring on the price of a vehicle? 

I appreciate any help you can provide. 

Message 7 of 9
Remember0
Valued Contributor

I won't provide email samples publicly. But I'll PM them to you in an hour or so. If anyone else wants them, feel free to PM me.

Message 8 of 9
ast777

I would love to have this as well! Thanks for all of the info!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.