Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I quailfy?

tag
strive4best
Established Member

Do I quailfy?

Credit Score: TU 713 (direct website) EQ 625 (direct website)

TU 713 EQ 711 (credit karma)

AAoA: 2 years 4 months

# of positive trade lines: 7 credit cards (paid in full monthly) 1 student loan (monthly payments made)

# of negative trade lines:0

Income: 70000/yr

Length of Employment: 1 month, I was previously let go after 8 years in banking with a substantial severance package. I was only unemployed for a month before getting another job.

Previous Loan Experience: 1 auto loan (paid off early 2015) 3 30 day late payments

Debt-to-Income (DTI): 26%

Year of Car: 2016

Miles: less than 100

Purchase/Refinance: purchase

Requested loan term (XX Months): 36 or 48

Down payment amount: 6500

Co-borrower/Co-Signer: none

Other: I did receive a pre approval from my credit union for 25k that expires on 12/31 ( I called and confirmed).  I am apprehensive to take it, I would like to get financed through Honda Financial to take part of a 0% offer if possible.

10/30 TU-628 EQ-633 EX-626
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do I quailfy?

Do you have access to your actual FICO scores? The ones you posted may be using other scoring models. Try creditchecktotal.com or myfico.com for actual scores.
Message 2 of 4
strive4best
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:
Do you have access to your actual FICO scores? The ones you posted may be using other scoring models. Trycreditchecktotal.com ormyfico.com for actual scores.

I just bought them. MyFico.com is reporting:

Transunion - 635 with 667 AutoEnhanced 

Experian - 671 with 697 AutoEnhanced

Hopes this helps. 

10/30 TU-628 EQ-633 EX-626
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You will have no problem at all.  I would go through a credit union because they tend to be the best APR, having a prequalified finance deal in your pocket will give the dealer something to try and beat if you want to give them a crack.  You may find a factory sponsored APR that solid because they are always aggressive around the holidays.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.