Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dodge/Chrysler Financial Approvals?

tag
knightlynews
Contributor

Dodge/Chrysler Financial Approvals?

Got a nice Score Watch Alert today, 39 pt bump to my score! I'm currently sitting at 682 (Equifax) and hoping to surpass 700 in the next few days when a couple more items are updated (Share Loan payment and a baddy removed) for this month. I'm looking to purchase a 2013 Dodge Charger (24K) in the next 2 weeks, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience in dealing with Dodge/Chrysler Financial? I still have 1 last collection account ( wont be paid off till 1/14), my salary is 80K and my EQ score of 682 (hopefully 700 by the time I apply). Should I worry? Thanks in advance for any replies!!!!

Starting Score: 548
Current Score: EX686EQ682,TU???
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

Re: Dodge/Chrysler Financial Approvals?

@knightlynews wrote:

Got a nice Score Watch Alert today, 39 pt bump to my score! I'm currently sitting at 682 (Equifax) and hoping to surpass 700 in the next few days when a couple more items are updated (Share Loan payment and a baddy removed) for this month. I'm looking to purchase a 2013 Dodge Charger (24K) in the next 2 weeks, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience in dealing with Dodge/Chrysler Financial? I still have 1 last collection account ( wont be paid off till 1/14), my salary is 80K and my EQ score of 682 (hopefully 700 by the time I apply). Should I worry? Thanks in advance for any replies!!!!

Don't think you should worry. And you should go get independent financing before  you apply with the dealership. Otherwise, how will you really know what rate you are qualified for? Remember the finance manager can and will add on a higher interest rate if you don't have your own in place.

Message 2 of 3
knightlynews
Contributor

Re: Dodge/Chrysler Financial Approvals?

That's good to know. I was gonna apply with my CU but they only pull Experian and my EX score isn't as high (625) so I wouldn't have as good a rate as I would if EQ was pulled. I'm really unsure who to apply with! (Cap 1, Roadloans, Wells Fargo???)

Starting Score: 548
Current Score: EX686EQ682,TU???
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.