Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Tesla Lease show on credit report?

tag
californiaboy935
Frequent Contributor

Does Tesla Lease show on credit report?

Hi! Been looking around and doesn't look like my new Tesla Lease will show on my credit report.  I'd like it too though, just to have an installment loan on my report.  Does anyone have experience? Or advice? 

BofA Cash Rewards Visa $50,800 | NFCU MCPlatinum $50,000 | NFCU Cash Rewards Visa $10,000 | American Express Platinum | American Express Blue Cash Preferred $6,000 | American Express Cash $2,000 | American Express Blue Business Plus $4,000 | Apple Card Mastercard $5,500 | Discover IT Student $1,000

FICO 8 scores 03/2022
EX-680
TU-732
EQ-749
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Tesla Lease show on credit report?

Congratulations on getting the lease through

Quick googling says it won't report, but you should be able to confirm that with a rep

IMO It'd be better to not have a large monthly payment on your report, anyway, it you're looking to open up other certain accounts, due to monthly obligations/DTI

You can always tack on a little personal loan or SSL from a CU to get better installment loan benefits, smaller hit to DTI and able to pay down early for better scoring

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.