cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICCO Auto scores 2, 8 and 9 shown here much higher than Capital One pulled but still very good refi

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICCO Auto scores 2, 8 and 9 shown here much higher than Capital One pulled but still very good refi

I am very happy with Capital One Auto vs others compared.  Was approved for 3.3% 71 payment on 2019 Honda Accord with refi of $31,333 which was about $10k underwater from Bluebook.   Old auto dealer arranged loan with Alaska Credit Union was at 5.74%

However, odd their credit disclosure statement shows they pulled 756 from Equifax far lower than all my scores shown here. For Auto Scores unless I am blind don't seem to show which bureau when shown here.

My Scores from here:

FICO 8 Auto 815, FICO 2 Auto 797 and FICO 9 Auto 805

Regular FICOS are 803, 800, 798

I am very happy with the results just surprised how different their score was then what is shown here. 
I also am ready to close on a home refi going from 5.125% to 2.5% with about $2000 due from me.  I wanted to get the Auto refi done before my scores drop after my home refi set to close in 2 days.  On home, I will be saving about $600/month in payment but since will be newer the simulator shows scores will drop about 20 or so points. 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.