Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico Auto Score 9 and Leasing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico Auto Score 9 and Leasing

I am looking to lease a 2019 Mazda 3 sometime in the next few months. In Arizona, I have found out that Chase pulls Experian FICO 9. I am trrying to get my FICO 9 as high as possilbe before applyinh, but I have never had an auto car loan. Currently, I don`t have the ability to get a co-signer help me out. Is there anything I can do to boost my FICO 9 Auto Score other than the good ol` AZEO and other normal things? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fico Auto Score 9 and Leasing

What a coincidence.  I just got myself into a lease 2019 Mazda 3.  Prior to this, I never had a loan or lease.  Mazda uses Chase as their bank and they pulled Transunion for me (I live in PA).  They had my TU score as 675 which according to them, put me in Tier 4.  I ended up getting a good deal at the end of the day, so I was happy that I didn't have to use a co-signer or anything like that.  Best of luck with how things go your way.  I think you should be okay especially since most dealers are trying to get rid of their 2019 models.  Side note, this is my first Mazda and i'm LOVING it.  

Message 2 of 5
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Another side note is Leasing can only be done on NEW vehicles so if you want to do the 2019 you might not want to wait to long and they sell out of 2019's bc then your only option would be the 2020 since once they are out of New 2019 they are out 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know what Money Factor you were given at Tier 4? 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The 19s came out this year in mid-March, and Mazda offers support on the current model year lease up until the end of April in Arizona. My hope is that with the 20s coming out soon, the prices of the 19s will drop. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.