Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico auto scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico auto scores

On the FICO Auto-Enhanced Scores sticky it says

The auto score is usually referred to as your "FICO Auto Industry Option". This score it not available for you to purchase and only dealers\finance companies are able to pull it.

But down the page it says

The following Auto Enhanded FICO scores are provided here at myFICO when your purchase your credit report

What’s the deal here?

My main concern is I haven’t had an auto loan In 20 years. How will this affect me? My regular scores according to credit karma is low 815 817 And experian is 807. Looking to buy a $75000 truck with about $35000 down.

where do I purchase fico auto scores?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Fico auto scores

It's not available to be purchased on its on. If you purchase your scores from here you'll receive 8, 9, auto, bankcard, mortgage, etc.

Message 2 of 6
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Taken from myFico "printable 3b report"....these scores range from 250-900

You will receive these scores:

AUTO LOANS
The following versions are commonly used in auto lending
decisions
● FICO Auto Score 8 (all 3 cb's)
● FICO Auto Score 5 (equifax), 4 (transunion) & 2 (experian)
● FICO Auto Score 9 (all 3 cb's)..newest version

Fico Auto Score 9 I have only seen here on the myFico 3b report....my latest exp. 3b report doesn't list Fico Auto Score 9.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I even bother paying to get my auto scores?  I haven't had an auto loan in over 20 years would anything even show up or give me a bad score?

Message 4 of 6
ridgebackpilot
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Should I even bother paying to get my auto scores?  I haven't had an auto loan in over 20 years would anything even show up or give me a bad score?

You should pull your myFICO report and have a look at your FICO auto scores. They are not necessarily a measure of your experience with auto loans as much as an assessment of your credit-worthiness for an auto loan. So with your overall scores in the 800s, you should be fine.

Message 5 of 6
disdreamin
Valued Contributor

Agree with the post above, I wouldn't bother bother pulling them - my bet is you'll be absolutely fine.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.