cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ford 0% for 72 Months - Odds I Qualify?

tag
Gladius
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ford 0% for 72 Months - Odds I Qualify?

Tread lightly with these "0% financing" advertisements.  Some if not most are for only "selected" models/trims (or some stripped down base model off the lot) whereas many think it's for anything the manufacturer sells.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gladius wrote:

Tread lightly with these "0% financing" advertisements.  Some if not most are for only "selected" models/trims (or some stripped down base model off the lot) whereas many think it's for anything the manufacturer sells.

This is often true and good advice! I had already verified it was for the model I ordered though, and luckily got it. It was surprising, Ford was offering 0% for all F-150 trims except Tremor and Raptor, which are considered special in terms of incentives and usually don't get them. 

Message 12 of 15
ridgebackpilot
Established Contributor

Ford values relationships with longtime customers and they factor this into their decisions regarding credit terms. The more vehicles you buy from them and finance through FMC, the easier the process. As it should be!

Message 13 of 15
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@ridgebackpilot wrote:

Ford values relationships with longtime customers and they factor this into their decisions regarding credit terms. The more vehicles you buy from them and finance through FMC, the easier the process. As it should be!

It also helps when the dealers look to book ratio is on point.  That can also help push some things over the finish line. 

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice!  Congrats! 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.