Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gm financial lease

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gm financial lease

In case anyone wants to get a lease through gm financial and didn't know, a 700+ credit score qualifies for tier 1 rates. 

hope this helps 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Gm financial lease

What kind of car did you lease? Did you have a trade in or negativity equity?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My apologies for some reason I never got an alert. Not sure if you still need this answered but it was a Sierra Denali. No trade in so no negative equity 

Message 3 of 6
Gladius
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

In case anyone wants to get a lease through gm financial and didn't know, a 700+ credit score qualifies for tier 1 rates. 

hope this helps 

What bureau and which version?

Message 4 of 6
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

This is good to know.

I have been wanting to get the Chevy Trailboss LTZ but the price is just way too high (MSRP), MF was way too expensive, and their residual is low which causes the huge monthly!

Are there GM offers that would take that high price down ??

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@4sallypat wrote:

This is good to know.

I have been wanting to get the Chevy Trailboss LTZ but the price is just way too high (MSRP), MF was way too expensive, and their residual is low which causes the huge monthly!

Are there GM offers that would take that high price down ??

That I'm not sure about. What I did was just go to their website and see their offers. They do change frequently so just keep an eye on it from time to time. Just like they offer they Sierra Denali 1500 for $400 a month with $0 down. That deal comes and goes. Once it pops back up I'm going to grab another one. Can't beat that deal 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.