cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill Email Response... Hoping for the Best

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Goodwill Email Response... Hoping for the Best

So I have a redeemed repo reporting on my credit. The loan was paid off and closed in 2017 (it's also reporting incorrectly which is a whole nother mess).

I have been sending goodwill request emails to all of the executives who seemed like they had some pull in this area for about a week and today I received a response. They are looking into seeing what they can "legally" do. I requested a deletion of the tradeline after outlining the situation (had my first child, $87,000 hospital bills (I didn't have to pay all of this thanks to insurance by my annual deductible was maxed out in one day hence the issues), the whole shebang).

I asked they either remove the tradeline or remove negative comments/lates. Here's to hoping they can do something... well not can but will because it's really up to them. I don't think my chances are exactly great since this is one of the smaller more predatory loan companies (thankfully my days of needing them are over) but we shall see.

I will update when I hear something.

Starting FICO 8 as of 2 APR 2019

FICO 8 as of 13 MAY 2019

FICO 9 as of 2 APR 2019

Goal 700 across the board by 7/2021
Message 1 of 1