cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! Auto Loan Reporting

tag
Kmht2258

HELP! Auto Loan Reporting

I have had a auto loan for 4 years. I have submitted my payment on the auto loan portal on their website on the 28th day. (I received confirmation) for some reason it doesnt post for 5 to 6 days later and I was hit with a 30 day late. I am not sure how this is possible as it posts to my external account right away. Why am I being dinged for this when I have no control over this. I submitted before 30 days.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Re: HELP! Auto Loan Reporting

@Kmht2258 wrote:

I have had a auto loan for 4 years. I have submitted my payment on the auto loan portal on their website on the 28th day. (I received confirmation) for some reason it doesnt post for 5 to 6 days later and I was hit with a 30 day late. I am not sure how this is possible as it posts to my external account right away. Why am I being dinged for this when I have no control over this. I submitted before 30 days.

You could call and see if they can remove this. They can see when you put the payment in I am sure but it is also your resposilbilty to not make the payment 2 days before it dings your credit. 

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.