cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please. DCU asks for paystubs??

tag
calibu0n

Help please. DCU asks for paystubs??

Hi. So my most recent tax return is 2013 and I have not filed 2014 yet. Now what should I do? Toyota dealer offers Car Loan from Chase for 2.49%. Should i just take it? I need to finance $18,825

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
calibu0n

Re: Help please. DCU asks for paystubs??

I asked if i can submit bank statement and money from my stock account but they only need tax return!!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

File the 2014 return? turbo tax you can immediately print it out after you file. If the cash is not reported, you really cant use it as income.

Message 3 of 7
calibu0n

I dont have my tax 2014 ready yet. 1.49% vs 2.49%. The difference is $500 and my option contract with Toyota dealer expired this week. What should I do?
Message 4 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@calibu0n wrote:
I dont have my tax 2014 ready yet. 1.49% vs 2.49%. The difference is $500 and my option contract with Toyota dealer expired this week. What should I do?

I will advise you one thing you should not be doing and that is publishing online that you are evading income taxes. If its not on the 1040 it doesnt exist.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you self employed? They usually only ask for 2 years returns if you are self-employed. I just got a loan from them last month and I sent them my most recent tax returns. Do you have 1099's? They need to see 2 years profit/loss statements. If you are not self-employed I'm not sure why they aren't accepting you last 2 paystubs. 

Message 6 of 7
EddieK
Established Contributor

If they are asking for paystubs or a current tax return and you cannot provide it, you only have one option, go with Chase.

Starting Scores:
1/19/14:

1/28/14:
2/12/14:
Current Scores:
7/10/19:
12/17/16:
9/05/17:
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.