Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help what are my odds

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help what are my odds

Looking to get my self a new to me car and would like to know if i stand a chance 

AAoA: 3 years 3 months

Employment: Full Time Been there 8 months

Credit Karma score: 573 And 555.

Myfico Auto scores Are 590, 595 And 585

Utilization: 44% now but will be below 30% by This week

Income: 18,000 a Year

DTI: 0%

Collections: 2 For 1300 total

Previous Auto Loan: 1 for 15,000 Paid Off never missed a payment, But had a co-signer

Car: Used 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium

Miles: 29,000

Price: 27,889

Downpayment: 5000

Legth Of Loan: 60 or 72 Months 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
kiea
Frequent Contributor

Re: Help what are my odds

Did you try Capital One  Auto Navigator?  With $5000 you might get approved but your credit scores, income, and length of employment might be an issue.  They might tell you another cosigner is needed.

Start of rebuild July 2021

January 2022
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this isn't what you asked for but I'm going to say it anyway. Please consider a different car. A 28K car on an 18K salary is financial suicide. You don't need that car and honestly, I'm not sure you can afford it. 

Message 3 of 5
twall06
Frequent Contributor

I agree with ALK11 I would hold off till you can increase your income. If you really need a car look for something 10 or less.

Message 4 of 5
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

As a former empoyee at Chase and HSBC auto finance, you can expect to get approved for a car equal or less than your yearly salary. If you want that mustang, you're gonna need at least $10k down on top of 10%.. A cosigner would help, but if the monthly payment exceeds the comfortable DTI limit, you wont be approved.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.