Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Henrico Federal Credit Union Auto Refinance

tag
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Henrico Federal Credit Union Auto Refinance

App'd for car refinance with Henrico Federal. Had one prior personal loan that was paid off very early. Pulled Fico 2 743. Received 1.74% @ 66 months. Did not want to extend term. Previous rate was 2.49% at previous credit union. 

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Henrico Federal Credit Union Auto Refinance

Now that's a low rate right now...WOOHOO!

Message 2 of 7
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

WOW-ZERS!  I wonder if they will consider changing their name to Rate Reducer's FCU.

That is an awesome rate for a 66 month term!

Congratulations 👏 👏 👏! ResizedP_9a5be628-db15-4d8a-b562-16cbfef5378c_84542711187226.gif

Message 3 of 7
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Henrico Federal Credit Union Auto Refinance . . . now that's an awesome rate!!!

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 4 of 7
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@Harvey26
This refinance is considerably below Henrico FCU advertised rate. Could you provide further DPs and details about your experience and or HFCU.

I did notice on their website a mention of additional discounts to members - ¹ Actual rate will vary depending on applicant’s credit ratings and length of loan term. Members in a relationship pricing group qualify for a 0.25% APR discount. https://henricofcu.org/loans/loan-rates/

Message 5 of 7
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@Credit4Growth Sorry I forgot to include they are doing a beat your rate promotion. Up to 1%. 1.74% was the lowest they would go so I technically did not recieve the full 1%. 

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 6 of 7
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@Harvey26 wrote:

@Credit4Growth Sorry I forgot to include they are doing a beat your rate promotion. Up to 1%. 1.74% was the lowest they would go so I technically did not recieve the full 1%. 

That is an awesome promo by any means!   I will search to see when this promo ends,  my cousin is still looking to refi his auto.

Thanks!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.