Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here is my issue!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is my issue!!!!!!!!

After I close on my house DH and I are in the market for an SUV.... As you all can see my highest score is with EQ 669 and I want a really good interest rate.  Who pulls EQ exclusively?  I also wanted to look into BMW, do they pull EQ?  BTW I am in Florida
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Here is my issue!!!!!!!!

My CU pulls equifax. If your a CU member call and ask a LO at the CU which CR they pull. I have heard a lot of people say their CUs pull TU.... sorry don't know what BMW pulls but I bet if you called they would tell you... I looked on their website and there isn't any information as to which CR they use. There a number of BMW owners on this forum that will probably chime in... Good luck!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bran9192 wrote:
My CU pulls equifax. If your a CU member call and ask a LO at the CU which CR they pull. I have heard a lot of people say their CUs pull TU.... sorry don't know what BMW pulls but I bet if you called they would tell you... I looked on their website and there isn't any information as to which CR they use. There a number of BMW owners on this forum that will probably chime in... Good luck!

Thanks BranSmiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 8
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Ive read alot that BMW pulls Equifax! So you may be in luck!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Schoolbuskid wrote:
Ive read alot that BMW pulls Equifax! So you may be in luck!

LOL, you have me hyperventilating!  Dont tell me nothing like thatSmiley Very Happy..... 745 here I comeSmiley Tongue
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bran9192 wrote:

Once again Bran, thanks for the heads up!  I really appreciate you looking out for meSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your welcome.... and you have PM
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bran9192 wrote:
Your welcome.... and you have PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Bran., you will always have a special seat in the beamerSmiley Tongue
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.