cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Have Good Credit/little-no income, Co-signer has Income but average credit...

tag
Remember0
Valued Contributor

Re: I Have Good Credit/little-no income, Co-signer has Income but average credit...

I'd agree w/ the poster above, you may want to redact some of what you wrote.  That said are you talking cash, cash? As in it never hits a bank account? You have good enough credit that frankly I wouldn't be surprised if, when financing through a dealer, they never asked for income verification (it would not be a lie to put your cash income down). Albeit it is something you can't offer verification for (not a crime) and could set off some red flags at the IRS (but hey, maybe you are just paid in cash and honestly report all of it to the IRS so not an issue for you).

If the money or some subset of it regularly hits a bank account, then 3 months of bank statements are accepted by a lot of dealers as proof of income verification, you might not even need a co-signer. Dealers hate it because it often mens they have to pay the finance company to take your loan but if you stand your ground they'll do the deal because it is better than not selling a car after all.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.