Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m stoked!

tag
Coffeelover2020
Established Member

I’m stoked!

I recently got a new loan with Toyota financial with a 3.9% interest rate. Is this loan provider decent? The dealership told me they are top notch when dealing with Toyota and Lexus. Thanks 

9 REPLIES 9
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I’m stoked!

Congrats on your approval. Toyota Financial is the manufacturers captive lender and they are a decent institution. What kind of new vehicle did you get or are you still deciding?
Message 2 of 10
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval! Happy auto shopping.

Message 3 of 10
Coffeelover2020
Established Member

I got a 2021 Camry XSE V6

@Loquat wrote:
Congrats on your approval. Toyota Financial is the manufacturers captive lender and they are a decent institution. What kind of new vehicle did you get or are you still deciding?

Message 4 of 10
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Coffeelover2020 Very nice!  A slick rig for sure.  Congrats again and enjoy the new ride...especially with spring right around the corner. 

Message 5 of 10
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's terrific!  Congratulations on your approval!! 🎉🥂

Message 6 of 10
Coffeelover2020
Established Member

Thanks 

@cashorcharge wrote:

That's terrific!  Congratulations on your approval!! 🎉🥂

Message 7 of 10
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Congratulations 👏 👏! 

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and I agree with Loquat - they really stepped up on the current Camry, very nice ride for sure. Not many would bat an eye if that design came out with an "L" logo instead of a "T" on the good!

Message 9 of 10
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

@Coffeelover2020 wrote:

I got a 2021 Camry XSE V6

@Loquat wrote:

The 2021 Camry is a fine looking ride for sure! Congratulations on your approval!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.