cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m stoked!

Coffeelover2020

I’m stoked!

I recently got a new loan with Toyota financial with a 3.9% interest rate. Is this loan provider decent? The dealership told me they are top notch when dealing with Toyota and Lexus. Thanks 

9 REPLIES 9
Loquat

Re: I’m stoked!

Congrats on your approval. Toyota Financial is the manufacturers captive lender and they are a decent institution. What kind of new vehicle did you get or are you still deciding?
Message 2 of 10
AllZero
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your approval! Happy auto shopping.

Message 3 of 10
Coffeelover2020

I got a 2021 Camry XSE V6

@Loquat wrote:
Congrats on your approval. Toyota Financial is the manufacturers captive lender and they are a decent institution. What kind of new vehicle did you get or are you still deciding?

Message 4 of 10
Loquat

@Coffeelover2020 Very nice!  A slick rig for sure.  Congrats again and enjoy the new ride...especially with spring right around the corner. 

Message 5 of 10
cashorcharge
Valued Contributor

That's terrific!  Congratulations on your approval!! 🎉🥂

Message 6 of 10
Coffeelover2020

Thanks 

@cashorcharge wrote:

That's terrific!  Congratulations on your approval!! 🎉🥂

Message 7 of 10
Credit4Growth
Valued Contributor

Congratulations 👏 👏! 

|| DTI 8% || Mortgage Scores: EQ724, Tu694, EX726 ||
Inquiries: EQ/TU/EX (0 / 2 / 1) - 0/6 - 0/12 - 3/24 ||

Next App on the list is ???
Last apps: (2) August 18, 2019
Garden goal - Unknown date, 2021
Going for Sapphire spade - May 18th 2021

Dirty/ Thick/ Aged/
Message 8 of 10
ImTheDevil
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats on your approval and I agree with Loquat - they really stepped up on the current Camry, very nice ride for sure. Not many would bat an eye if that design came out with an "L" logo instead of a "T" on the good!

Platinum NPSL | Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | FNBO Prime Visa | FNBO Evergreen | PenFed PCR | Navy cashRewards | Navy Platinum | Apple | IT Cash | IT Chrome | GHSFCU Visa Plat | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Sams MC | Firestone | Overstock | Kohl’s | Key Bank auto loan (2017 Audi A6 Premium Plus S-Line)

Message 9 of 10
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Valued Contributor

@Coffeelover2020 wrote:

I got a 2021 Camry XSE V6

@Loquat wrote:

The 2021 Camry is a fine looking ride for sure! Congratulations on your approval!

NFCU More Rewards 24K CL
AODFCU Visa Signature 5K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 4K CL
Discover IT 1.5K CL
Cap1 Quicksilver 600 CL
NFCU auto loan
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.