cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I work at a Ford Dealership. What are my odds of getting approved with this stuff?

tag
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: I work at a Ford Dealership. What are my odds of getting approved with this stuff?

uhhh, go get your car!   lol

sounds like a good set of circumstances if you could work close enough with the sales department to keep everything on the level (1 or 2 HP's, etc.).  Keep us posted and good luck.

hrmmmm, maybe i'll get a summer job at BMW.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I work at a Ford Dealership. What are my odds of getting approved with this stuff?

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Ford approves with a pulse and you have good credit!

and don't lease what you can afford to buy especially with the 0% financing ford is practically offering on all cars they sell!!

Creditaddict if I walked in to take the 0% wouldnt I come home to HP's all over the place
or is it different?

not if you are not dealing with an A-hole of a dealership... the 0% comes from ford only so they should ONLY run you through ford!

This is good to know TYVM. So I would only expect 1 hit on (hopefully) 1 CA .

This is 10x better than the shopping around I heard. So I'll go in with PenFed pre approval
then ask about the 0% program. I wonder who they pull as my 2 paid car loans dont show up in TU.

IDK that CU said "We don't work with them... "Hmph.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

ford looks at experian

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

and do car loans always go through manual review?

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

no, there is Electronic approvals

Message 15 of 16
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

@elim wrote:

uhhh, go get your car!   lol

sounds like a good set of circumstances if you could work close enough with the sales department to keep everything on the level (1 or 2 HP's, etc.).  Keep us posted and good luck.

hrmmmm, maybe i'll get a summer job at BMW.

You'll save even more if you opt for European Delivery. Bombing down the Autobahn in your new BMW??? You'll likely never get another chance....

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.