cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infiniti Lease Approved! - UPDATE ~ I feel sick!

tag
zan987
New Contributor

Re: Infiniti Lease Approved! - UPDATE ~ I feel sick!

I am going to buy not lease. I hope I can get a good rateSmiley Sad with my credit scores.

Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 31
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@zan987 wrote:

I am going to buy not lease. I hope I can get a good rateSmiley Sad with my credit scores.

Im not sure of Infiniti Tiers anymore because back 5 or so years ago Tier 1-3 got what ever offer they had (no difference) that was like 610+

Now they do seem to still have all the Tiers but they all cost differently.

Assuming they did get the same 677ish score I was given by others I would think Tier 1 would be at 680 or 700? I was given B but they then pushed to get the A.

I think on the B we were talking $20-$40 difference in lease payment.

I know at Ford the B put me quite far away and about 2 months ago when I got Tier 2 on Accura, that changed the MONTHLY Lease payment by over $100!!!

I don't really get all that...

I know Kia Purchase about a year or so ago was 2.9 on Tier 1 and 4.9 Tier 2.

Not sure purchase on Infiniti.

Message 22 of 31
jonjohn
Contributor

Congrats!!!

Starting Score: EQ 625 TU 630
Current Score: EX 711 EQ 685 TU 680
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 23 of 31
need2repairfast

Message 24 of 31
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Old thread is old....but......

I have been getting a lot of Infiniti's as rental cars. Last couple times I have gotten m37x's. This weekend I had a daily rental, but the monthly rate was listed as well. Only $370 per month. It would be awesome to have it as a long term rental. No maintence costs or anything.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 25 of 31
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

M37x for $370?? A week would be hard to believe but a MONTH from rental car? You can't even lease it tier 1++ for that!
Message 26 of 31
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
M37x for $370?? A week would be hard to believe but a MONTH from rental car? You can't even lease it tier 1++ for that!

Haha yup. I know how rental car...lol

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 27 of 31
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

What?
What company?
Message 28 of 31
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I had got it for $12.47 per day. It worked out like this. I reserved a full size for super cheap and added a coupon code for a free upgrade. That bumped me up to premium. They were out of premium's. So, I asked nicely (or not so nicely) for an infiniti and got it with no extra fee.

Avis Portland

Two weeks prior I had a reservation for around $17 per day (full size I think) with one day free (coupon code). I offered them $15 per day extra for an m37 and they took it. That one came out to $32 per day with a free day in there.

Avis Omaha

Few weeks prior to that I had a two week rental of a g37. Total with tax that rental came to $280. Reserved a large pickup Smiley Wink

Enterprise San Francisco

Not bad for being under 25 and renting cars. I just don't like renting the same old american piles time after time. Glad I am now able to affordably rent decent cars. Back when I was 18 it was a bit more difficult. I used to go to off site rental places and pay a bunch for terrible service and mediocre vehicles.

Message 29 of 31
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I like Hertz; I think my rate was $17 a day for a 2013 Altima, which for a 24 year old male... Is a great car to drive, PLUS I got them to waive the 15$ a day underage driver fee! Hahah :-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.