Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIGHTSTREAM NEW AUTO LOAN

tag
Society1
Regular Contributor

LIGHTSTREAM NEW AUTO LOAN

Hello I was recommended for lightstream for a new car auto loan. Anyone have experience with lightstream ?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
fury1995
Valued Contributor

Re: LIGHTSTREAM NEW AUTO LOAN

@Society1 wrote:

Hello I was recommended for lightstream for a new car auto loan. Anyone have experience with lightstream ?

Based strictly on the information provided by Lightstream I can see all loans are unsecured. Also, their rates start much higher than what may be offered by Credit Unions and conventional lenders (direct and indirect). Best rates appear to start 6.99% for 60 month terms (new vehicle purchase)a and the qualifier is 660 scredit score (not sure what bureau used or version). I'm not sure how they would know what you are using the money for if there is no collateral tied to the loan.

I think this option might work best for anyone needing a loan for a vehicle that may not otherwise qualify for ideal terms, for example higher mileage or older / classic vehicles.

I'd be interested in feedback as well.

August 28, 2023 FICO 8

August 28, 2023 FICO BankCard 8

August 28, 2023 FICO Auto 8

citi-costco-ImgurCiti-Double-Cash
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.