cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking To get a new car by next spring.

tag
crosbyk1
Frequent Contributor

Looking To get a new car by next spring.

I am only 19 and will be looking to finance my first car. My scores are low 600,609 and 619. As of now i have some credit cards that i am planing on paying off. I am thinking that the only thing i will have at the time of getting the new car will be a personal loan. I hope i can get my credit score in to the high 600's. What i wanted to find out is if and one has ever used Roadloan? And if they are a decent company to work with?

Starting Score: 744
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: Looking To get a new car by next spring.

What is your CC util.  You could get a big scoe boost when you pay the balances down bellow 9%.  I would also check with a local CU and see what they could do.  You might be suprised.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 4
crosbyk1
Frequent Contributor

I have a total of five cc. I went a little crazy after I got my first card. I have just payed off two cc. The other cc our close to the limits the one with the highest amount is $1400 on my WAMU card. I hope to see my fico go up a couple points when the two that i have payed off show up this month.

Starting Score: 744
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

crosbyk1 wrote

"I have a total of five cc. I went a little crazy after I got my first card. I have just payed off two cc. The other cc our close to the limits the one with the highest amount is $1400 on my WAMU card. I hope to see my fico go up a couple points when the two that i have payed off show up this month".

Crosbyk1,

If you pay down the balance on you cc to under 9% you will more than likely see a significant jump in your credit scores.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.