Looking for Car Loan that only pulls Experian

tag
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Re: Looking for Car Loan that only pulls Experian

@reneasworld wrote:

@randomguy1 wrote:

@reneasworld wrote:

So, I reached out to a friend of mine and they are working on the deal for me right now. He works as a finance director for a local car dealer. 

The list of companies that pull Experian only in South Florida:

Capital One

PNC

Santander

Ally

Pretty sure Capital One will pull all 3 credit bureaus.

I listed the ones that already pulled and know for a fact. Capital One only pulled Experian. I am not sure if it was because of the fact that I knew the finance manager or not.

That's an interesting data point. Capital One is known for pulling all 3 bureaus. Their credit card pulls all 3 and my auto loan in April pulled all 3. This was in California.

Message 11 of 18
TattnallTrio
Frequent Contributor

Capital One pulled all 3 when I bought a Toyota from their Kenosha, Wisconsin store. Also Ally pulls Innovis and Sagestream as well.
I know Eastman Credit Union in TN and Texas only pull Experian and also Sound Credit Union out of Washington is the same.
Maybe freeze TU and EFX plus Innovis and Sagestream?
Message 12 of 18
reneasworld
Regular Contributor

@TattnallTrio wrote:
Capital One pulled all 3 when I bought a Toyota from their Kenosha, Wisconsin store. Also Ally pulls Innovis and Sagestream as well.
I know Eastman Credit Union in TN and Texas only pull Experian and also Sound Credit Union out of Washington is the same.

Thank you for your help. Ended up going with TU.  Will refinance it in about 7 months.

Starting Scores (5/2014): EQ 569, TU 601, EX 589
Current Scores (07/08/2015): EQ 640, TU 640, EX 654
Goal (12/2015): 700 across the board
Message 13 of 18
reneasworld
Regular Contributor

@randomguy1 wrote:

@reneasworld wrote:

@randomguy1 wrote:

@reneasworld wrote:

So, I reached out to a friend of mine and they are working on the deal for me right now. He works as a finance director for a local car dealer. 

The list of companies that pull Experian only in South Florida:

Capital One

PNC

Santander

Ally

Pretty sure Capital One will pull all 3 credit bureaus.

I listed the ones that already pulled and know for a fact. Capital One only pulled Experian. I am not sure if it was because of the fact that I knew the finance manager or not.

That's an interesting data point. Capital One is known for pulling all 3 bureaus. Their credit card pulls all 3 and my auto loan in April pulled all 3. This was in California.

Yeah, they usually do pull all 3 in every state. Several years ago I was preapproved through them, I was shocked but (shrugs shoulders) lol. I ended up going with Santander and will probably refinance in about 7 months. I did that with them years ago when I just needed approval and was able to knock almost 200 off within 7 months with a refinance.  

Message 14 of 18
Croakmatic
Valued Member

Santander (and their subsidiary Chrysler Capital) can pull all three as well.

Message 15 of 18
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Altura CU, pulls exclusively Experian 08, pull is good for 2 months for cards, LOC, auto etc!
Message 16 of 18
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Cap 1 pulled all 3 for me in Ga about a year ago so I agree on that I would stay clear of Santander and if you can wait for a year before refi to get the best switch went from 17% down to 3.49% hitting the 1 year mark.

Message 17 of 18
reneasworld
Regular Contributor

@TattnallTrio wrote:

Just received a letter from Ally. I just recently heard of Sagestream. I have never pulled my report on them but considering I was a victim of fraud and have never raised any issue I understand why my score with them was over 200 points lower. Geez! I am going to pull Sagestream and Innovis, especially if credit companies are going with them now. 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.