Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a BMW or Escalade

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking for a BMW or Escalade

I am looking to buy a vehicle.  I would like a used BMW or maybe a used Cadillac Escalade.  I have a 682 TU, 661 Exp. and 652 Equifax.  I had a car loan which was paid in 2007 but I had some problems at the end of the loan.  Do I have any chance of getting a loan?  I heard BMW is giving loans at lower FICO scores.  Can anyone help me.

Hi Mary,

I've split your post off to start a new thread. I think you'll get better responses this way. All I changed was the title. If you want to edit it to something else just go to "Options" and then "edit Post".

-Marinevietvet, myFICO moderator

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Re: Looking for a BMW or Escalade

I got a BMW last month with 680ish EX score. Try to put down 15-20% down payment to make a better chance of approval.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ibmrad7 wrote:

I got a BMW last month with 680ish EX score. Try to put down 15-20% down payment to make a better chance of approval.

If you don't mind, what kind of BMW did you purchase / price / rate?  I'm sort of in the same boat as to wanting one.

Message 3 of 9
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Hi Cyan007, I got a 2007 335i Certified Pre Owned with 28000 miles for 28K. Its a fully loaded car with Cold, Premium and Sports Package, comfort accessa and SAT radio. Feel free to ask any other info you might need.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ibmrad7 wrote:

Hi Cyan007, I got a 2007 335i Certified Pre Owned with 28000 miles for 28K. Its a fully loaded car with Cold, Premium and Sports Package, comfort accessa and SAT radio. Feel free to ask any other info you might need.

Thanks for the response! Smiley Happy   The 335i is a great car.

Message 5 of 9
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ibmrad7 wrote:

Thanks for the response! Smiley Happy   The 335i is a great car.

No worries Smiley Happy 335s power is unmatchable in that category..................

Message 6 of 9
Tazman81
Established Contributor

OP:  You may want to check with your local credit union.  Go in and let them know what your score is and your financial situation to see what they give you.  Normally they can give you a ball park even before pulling your credit.

Everyone:  Does BMW financial finance pre-owned vehicles?  I thought they only did new/leased vehicles?  Can you get preapproved online for it?  If so, then maybe the OP can try that as well.

** Off Topic:  SAT radio in a BMW.  Is it through the Sirus network or the XM network?

Current Score: Eq: 823 Tu: 830
Goal Score: Eq: 850 Tu: 850

Wallet: PenFed Power Cash 50k | AMEX Blue Cash (AU) 49.5k | Cap One QSMC 26.5k | AMEX Platinum NPSL | USAA Signature Visa 25k
Message 7 of 9
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@Tazman81 wrote:

OP:  You may want to check with your local credit union.  Go in and let them know what your score is and your financial situation to see what they give you.  Normally they can give you a ball park even before pulling your credit.

Everyone:  Does BMW financial finance pre-owned vehicles?  I thought they only did new/leased vehicles?  Can you get preapproved online for it?  If so, then maybe the OP can try that as well.

** Off Topic:  SAT radio in a BMW.  Is it through the Sirus network or the XM network?

Hi Tazman, BMWFS does finance pre-owned vehicles. Mine is a Certified Pre-Owned and Last year my friend got an Acura from a BMW dealership which he got financed through BMWFS (though his rates were very high). BMW's come equipped only with Sirius, I actually wanted XM Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 9
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.