Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May have gotten in a Pickle!

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: May have gotten in a Pickle!

OK OK OK! So just take it back and demand they give our other car back? I told my mom that she needs to go with me to take it back since she is the one that somewhat bought it! The next available day would be saturday! Which is more time...ugh!

They do not want this car back whatsoever!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 41 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, you and your mom need to return the car NOW.  This is something that your mom cannot overlook.  I believe that dealerships have 10 days after the signing of the contract to deny you or find you a lender.  I am guessing that since you have not heard from them about financing, they are still trying to find your mom a loan.  Even so, you have every right to return the car NOW.  Make sure to have your mom check her credit to see if there are recent inquiries from lenders and such. 
Message 42 of 63
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

We have been checking for the inquiries, their have been none extra added!
Message 43 of 63
BRH3
Regular Contributor

Don't wait until Saturday. Take it back NOW! It doesn't matter if she is with you or not. Take off work, take it back. Don't debate yourself or reconsider, just take it back NOW!
Message 44 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Most dealerships are open from 8am to 8 or 9 pm. The Hyundai dealership here is open from 7am to whenever the customer leaves! Yourmom should make time to go before or after work.... TODAY! Not Saturday when the dealer will try to pull another shady deal with you! Saturday = NO Banks Open!
Message 45 of 63
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Thanks Guys!
Message 46 of 63
BRH3
Regular Contributor

What happened Schoolbuskid? I have been waiting to hera. Hopefully, your mom took that car back.
Message 47 of 63
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Well the advice has been much appreciated! I took the car back Monday (July 14), no questions asked, the salesman didnt try to make us keep again! My mom spoke with the Finance Manager and told him what she was going do and we did just that!

Im just going to keep a close watch on her credit reports for any fishy business! Because i told the salesman, "well i guess it wasnt meant to be" he said "well not yet". So that makes me think they still may try! Maybe its just me being paranoid!

Thanks Again!
Message 48 of 63
BRH3
Regular Contributor

Well done. You did the right thing.
Message 49 of 63
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Yes i feel so much better...the drama is over! My mom said to me " you know what i want now"?  I said what, she said " A Honda Accord"... i laughed and said ok! We are better prepared this time and Honda uses her two highest scores so ive heard!
Message 50 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.