tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mercedes Benz Financial Services Approval

@Washin17wrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

Curious, why didnt you go to a CU?

I joined PenFed and was denied for a car loan.  

What were your TU Auto scores?  Do you know if they used your regular score or your auto score? Also where are you located?

I do not know my TU auto scores and I do not know what MBFS used (regular vs. auto).  I'm on the east coast of the USA.

Message 11 of 27
FixMyScore0

Got approved today.....barely. 

They pull TU and use Fico Score 9 NOT auto Enahnced (which usually is a lower score). My FICO 8 is 690.......Fico 9 is 617

Message 12 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FixMyScore0wrote:

Got approved today.....barely. 

They pull TU and use Fico Score 9 NOT auto Enahnced (which usually is a lower score). My FICO 8 is 690.......Fico 9 is 617

Congratulations on the approval.  If you don't mind me asking, which model is in your sights?  I love the SUVs.

Message 13 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

it's on her first post...Mercedes-Benz GLA250W
Message 14 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:
it's on her first post...Mercedes-Benz GLA250W

That was me asking the other member about the model.  ;-) 

Message 15 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

AH! well i'm sorry Smiley Sad

Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think Mercedes cares a lot about the income. I've been driving Audi for years (had 3 of them) and when my lease on the third Audi was up, my credit score was 630. Audi wanted me to pay the excessive miles up front and wouldn't cover the last 4 months due on the lease (I think this was more of the dealer I went to, they weren't doing good by me). Audi wanted to put me on an A3/A4. I was not having it and went to Mercedes. I applied for their financial services, 630 credit score with income of $145K got approved for tier 1 and got myself into an E Class. Mercedes really works with their prespective customers and are ready to close the deal. 

Message 17 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you saying you have all of these cards with your scores?

Message 18 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
I recently just stepped foot into my local MB dealership and was approved as well for the new 2019 A class. On a lease, $1,000 down. They pull your TransUnion and my score was literally 600 nothing more nothing less. I thought it was at least mid 600’s. Got a great deal.
Message 19 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

NIakli23- Congrats on the approval! What state are you in, do you know what version they pulled ? Was it FICO Score 9 ?

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.