Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mercedes Benz or BMW Approval for the dream car

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mercedes Benz or BMW Approval for the dream car

Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone knows what credit bureau does Mercedes Benz & BMW use? Also, what type of scores one must have to be approved?? My lease with VW is  expiring November 2013, and i want to start looking for the dream car Heart 

Thank you in advance,

my FICO score at Equifax is 734

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
emily504
Established Member

Re: Mercedes Benz or BMW Approval for the dream car

it your debt to income ratio is not high, good income plus with your score. you should be okay. We bought our ML350 last July and approve though MB finance 2.9% interest rate. They use TU

Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone knows what credit bureau does Mercedes Benz & BMW use? Also, what type of scores one must have to be approved?? My lease with VW is  expiring November 2013, and i want to start looking for the dream car Heart 

Thank you in advance,

my FICO score at Equifax is 734

If you have $400 Car Payment now and you want another $400 DONE... If you have DTI all in order then your score probably won't stand in your way of any approval up to and probably past what you can afford to buy! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Jamisonke
New Contributor

I just bought a Mercedes Benz E350. Mercedes pulled TU and used an auto enhanced score. My score was 738 with <10% util and my APR is 1.9%.
--------------------------------
Current FICO scores: EQ 762, EX 761, TU 773
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.