Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Current Scores and Auto loan

tag
college22c
Valued Member

My Current Scores and Auto loan

In August I want to apply for an auto loan, I'm getting a new job after college with a company that pays around 45K a year. I'm going to have the income needed. I want to use Capital one, or let the dealer finance me.  After taxes my income should be $2751.34, I want a Chevy Cruze, and I'm looking to put 2,000 down. My current scores are TU-664, and Eq-660, I have one baddie a collection account I paid off in 2009, I have three credit cards with ULT below 2% what are my chances of being approved for an auto loan?

Chase Freedom (5K) Discover It ( 5K) Discover it Miles ( 1,250K) Chase Sapphire (5K) Chase Amazon (2K) Quicksilver ( 3K) Quicksilver x2(4,300K) Venture Rewards (10k) Amex Green ( Charge) The home Depot (1K) Barclaycard Arrival (3,300K) BOA cash rewards (1,500K) US Bank Perks+ (1K) US Bank Cash ( 3K) Citi Bank Double Cash ( 1,200K)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
b_Rad
Established Member

Re: My Current Scores and Auto loan

You'll definitely be approved. You should be more concerned with what rate you would likely get.

Starting Score: 583 February 16, 2013
Current Score: EQ 634 April 11 TU 645 (Walmart) April 2013
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challe
Message 2 of 4
peacocks27

In August, how long will you have been on your job? A lot of places are using that as a key factor these days. I just got approved for a 2013 chevrolet cruze in January.

Gardening as of 2.8.13 hopefully for a year. If not, at least 6 months. I can do this, I know I can.
Message 3 of 4
college22c
Valued Member

I  will be on the Job for three months/

Chase Freedom (5K) Discover It ( 5K) Discover it Miles ( 1,250K) Chase Sapphire (5K) Chase Amazon (2K) Quicksilver ( 3K) Quicksilver x2(4,300K) Venture Rewards (10k) Amex Green ( Charge) The home Depot (1K) Barclaycard Arrival (3,300K) BOA cash rewards (1,500K) US Bank Perks+ (1K) US Bank Cash ( 3K) Citi Bank Double Cash ( 1,200K)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.