Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Toyota chances?

tag
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Re: My Toyota chances?

nicee!!!!!! and thanks everybody, Im proud of myself have really come a long way since joining this forum

CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 11 of 14
bbb3601
Frequent Contributor

Be that as it may, I was told in my region TU is the only report pulled.  That was from their CS dept, an UW,  and 4 dealers.  Maybe something changed after you left?

NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000,NFCU Plat 17,000, NavCheck 15,000, USAA Cash 4,000, USSA Rate Adv 2,000, USAA AMEX 3,500, Freedom 2,000, Capital One 2,000, Barclay's Apple 1,500, Barclay's Ring 1500, Various Store Cards.

Message 12 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@bbb3601 wrote:

Be that as it may, I was told in my region TU is the only report pulled.  That was from their CS dept, an UW,  and 4 dealers.  Maybe something changed after you left?

This was recent, and I can assure you we had connections to all three bureaus and those routers had been up for a good long while Smiley Happy

TFS like every other major lender tends to pull regionally; however, they don't have to.  If for example I moved to wherever you were, for the next few years there's still a good chance they'd pull EX for me... but that's because I've lived in Cali for the last 8 years and there's a reasonable assumption on the part of lenders that EX will have better data on me than either EQ or TU.

        
Message 13 of 14
TATATA
Regular Contributor

FYI - 

I was shopping for a Toyota last weekend to take advantage of their 0% APR. I was told that Toyota will first pull EXP and if the auto enhance FICO is higher than 610, they can use either TU or EQ , if your EXP is not high enough to qualify for the 0%. I'm in Southern California. 

Total CL's combine: $150,600.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.