Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first truly NEW car!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My first truly NEW car!

I have bought and owned several cars. I have never been able to get a new car. I have always had to settle for used ones. I prepared myself to go car shopping recently by browsing the used car inventory on several lots. I picked out one I liked with about 60,000 miles on it and a good price tag. Sent my application in, corresponded with a salesman who talked me into coming in to look at some cars. Get there, find my used car I have fallen in love with online, but then he redirects me to another car. One with only 23 miles on it. Long story short, I just bought my first brand new car (with a great interest rate and a better price tag than the used one thanks to rebates and incentives. Lol)! I have been building my credit for a while so this lets me know that I must be doing something right! I have this site & you all to thank for all of the great information that I have applied towards my rebuild. I still can't believe it 3 days later! Lol. Just wanted to share

mc9ruh.jpg

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My first truly NEW car!

Congratulations I'm happy for you! Dv

Message 2 of 11
Gidgetmom
Frequent Contributor

Congratulation!  It's a beaut!

Message 3 of 11
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I had one of these for an Uber XL this weekend. That third row seat is not meant for anyone over five feet tall, lol. 

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol, it was for that reason that I chose one without the third row. I would much rather have my trunk space than a seat virtually no one can use. Lol.
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice New 🚗 Congratulations 🍾 🔥
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Which model and engine did you get? Price if you don't mind sharing. I have a 2015 AVP 4 cylinder; has 40k on it, no issues so far. Enjoy it!!

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new ride!!!
Message 8 of 11
ohjoy
Frequent Contributor

Soooo awesomeeeeee!!!! Congrats!

Starting Score (May 2017): 584 TU
Current Scores: 752 TU, 717 EQ, 750 EX

Goal Score: 820+

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great you were able to get a new car near the price of a used one!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.