Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Auto Refinance- Cash out?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Auto Refinance- Cash out?

Hey all,

First post on these forums. I have been a lurker for many years, the information and advice I find here is stunning!

On to the question. I currently have an auto loan through BECU at 5.1% Payoff is $7900. I have paid off half the loan. Vehicle is still worth $15,000. Looking to refinance through NFCU to start building a relationship (opened the account yesterday). 
I also have a personal loan through Lending club with a balance of $7000 at 19.9%. Does NFCU do cash out auto refinancing? 

I was originally planning on taking out a personal loan with BECU to consolidate the personal loan with a portion of my cc debt, however I made the mistake of taking Lending Clubs offer on payment deferral. BECU will not approve any credit until 6 months have passed from deferment or forebearance. Wish I had known that before applying and wasting an HP. I am unsure on NFCU. 

cheers!

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Auto Refinance- Cash out?

Ok was able to get ahold of NFCU today. No, they will only refinance auto loans for the payoff amount. No, forebearance or deferment are not automatic denials. Thanks!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.