Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Strikes Again: Refi Success

tag
ani86a
Established Member

NFCU Strikes Again: Refi Success

I was discharged from Chapter 13 on 2/15. Since discharge, I bought a slightly loved 2018 Camry and financed through Alliant at 9.99% for 72 months. I applied with NFCU on Wednesday (I was approved for the GoRewards Visa on 2/25) to refinance at 60 months and got the call this afternoon that I was approved at 5.09%!

I’m really loving NFCU and hoping they continue to love me back! I checked with Alliant to see if they could beat their rate and the LO said the best they could do was 9.74%.
5 REPLIES 5
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU Strikes Again: Refi Success

Congrats on slashing your rate by half there! 🍸

Treat them well and NFCU will be good to you
Message 2 of 6
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ani86a wrote:
I was discharged from Chapter 13 on 2/15. Since discharge, I bought a slightly loved 2018 Camry and financed through Alliant at 9.99% for 72 months. I applied with NFCU on Wednesday (I was approved for the GoRewards Visa on 2/25) to refinance at 60 months and got the call this afternoon that I was approved at 5.09%!

I’m really loving NFCU and hoping they continue to love me back! I checked with Alliant to see if they could beat their rate and the LO said the best they could do was 9.74%.

Can you supply dp's please?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the refi!

Message 5 of 6
ani86a
Established Member

They pulled EQ, which I believe was around a 620. I’m guessing my internal score with them helped more than anything.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.