Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nervous about Lease

tag
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Re: Nervous about Lease

@Appleman wrote:

I previously had Chase for my Subaru loan. I paid on-line right next to my Chase credit cards and never had any issues.

I don't have any Chase CCs so that does not seem to be an option for me. As my Mama always said, "You never get a second chance to make a first impression". My hope now is that when I leave the garden in January 2020 and apply for my first Chase 5/24 CC that my lease history with Chase will give help get a monster SL.

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 11 of 14
Save-n-Invest
Established Contributor

Sorry about the windshield damage on your new Subaru. Happy that the financing came through. I can understand your displeasure with the payment info and due date issue. Maybe you can make a payment by phone. I've had good results with Chase doing EFT from my checking for credit cards. 

Please keep us updated. 

Message 12 of 14
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@Save-n-Invest wrote:

Sorry about the windshield damage on your new Subaru. Happy that the financing came through. I can understand your displeasure with the payment info and due date issue. Maybe you can make a payment by phone. I've had good results with Chase doing EFT from my checking for credit cards. 

Please keep us updated. 

I had my windshield replaced last Tuesday at Safelite. Cost $1489!!! The glass came from Subaru as it is heated. I have the Eyesight Driver Assist Technology which is awesome but geez louise! The eyesight system has to be calibrated after the glass is installed. $1000 dollar deductible, what a bright idea that was, however, I have never had a claim and it has served me well. I saw on the Chase invoice that I am required to carry full coverage with a $500 dollar deductible. I am curious how strict Chase is in enforcing this provision as I was unaware of it when I insured the vehicle.

I chose to use bill pay to make my payment. Payment is due 8/4 (Labor Day) and bill pay will have it there 8/5. 

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 13 of 14
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Excellent data points. I hope that you have a good experience throughout your lease term.

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.