Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New PenFed Auto Loan

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

New PenFed Auto Loan

Was out of garden other day which ended up in their new 2% cc for 30k, figured I would grab a PLOC while was at it... Then one thing led to another and ended up with a 2.49% 60 month auto loan for a new 2017 mercedes benz amg c43 coupe (black on black).  Take delivery of it saturday.  Check is in fedex overnight on its way to me and will be here AM tomrrow.  Was a really painless process dealing with PenFed.. anything over 50k which this was required a buyer order agreement which I provided by uploading it online and once they had that approved status and check sent.  All good with the same pull..  Started out with a new CC and ended up with new car.. Oh well only live once Smiley Happy

c431.jpg

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New PenFed Auto Loan

It's beautiful!! Congratulations!!

Message 2 of 19
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Was out of garden other day which ended up in their new 2% cc for 30k, figured I would grab a PLOC while was at it... Then one thing led to another and ended up with a 2.49% 60 month auto loan for a new 2017 mercedes benz amg c43 coupe (black on black).  Take delivery of it saturday.  Check is in fedex overnight on its way to me and will be here AM tomrrow.  Was a really painless process dealing with PenFed.. anything over 50k which this was required a buyer order agreement which I provided.  All good with the same pull..  Started out with a new CC and ended up with new car.. Oh well only live once Smiley Happy

c431.jpg

Nice car, and congrats on the PF loan as well. Smiley Wink

Me personally, I love my Toyota.....maintence free Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very Nice! penFed has a 2% interest rate credit card? Please give the details as I do not see this.

Message 4 of 19
elim
Senior Contributor

woawwwww CC, That is nice!  Congrats.

Message 5 of 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Very Nice! penFed has a 2% interest rate credit card? Please give the details as I do not see this.

https://www.penfed.org/Power-Cash-Rewards/?WT.ac=A2276

1.5% if you don't have a checking or savings with them not sure of min amount or 2% if you do which in my case I do and use them as my primary credit union so it is a 2% card.

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Confusion here.  It's not a 2% interest credit card.  It's a 2% cash back card.

CC, congrats on the car.  Very nice

Message 7 of 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Confusion here.  It's not a 2% interest credit card.  It's a 2% cash back card.

CC, congrats on the car.  Very nice

Errr... Ya complete typo sorry about that guys, don't know what i was thinking or lack of thinking!  I meant 2% Cashback obviously... 

Thanks Irish and others on the compliment of the car. The payment is real though and hurts lol.. Although not much more than my previous car and with newer job it more than offsets the payment Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous,

Congrats and beautiful car.  Did you get rid of the Lexus?  Let me know how this car rides... In the market for a new one myself....

Message 9 of 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous,

Congrats and beautiful car.  Did you get rid of the Lexus?  Let me know how this car rides... In the market for a new one myself....

Thanks Yes-Its-Me... Will be picking it up and leaving early from work today and taking the 55 mile drive to ajoining state to get it as I refused to do business with MB of Nashville as they have rubbed me wrong a few way a few different time... Actually had one year left in lexus lease, but it held its value so well I was surpised on the buyout of the leae vs what it was worth and I ended getting out of it owing zilch(they are paying off the lexus lease with nothing out of my pocket) when I found this out it all fell into place and figured since I got a new job with a nice increase not to long ago treat myself to a new car..  Was nice the lexus lease did wonders for me as it washed out the 8.5k negative equity on my old car due to bad APR on infiniti due to bad credit mistakes back then and ended up being a wash after only 2 years.. granted lease payments on the lexus were high, but made it through it and got rid of that nasty negative equity of prior car at 10.x apr financing.. Now that credit is so much better I have tons of options!Smiley Happy

Will certainly let you know how much I like it over time.. I think it will work out just fine as use to have a Benz before I have missed it since!  I had an infiniti and as you know lexus since and neither of them have made me near as happy as the mercedes I use to have did.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.