Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New car… new me…

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

New car… new me…

Was sitting at my local MB dealership today... looking at G63 and was laughing about the 100k ADM. 

contacted my lease broker who usually always gets me the best deals ever on leases... 

picked up a M8 COMP black on black, will be delivered on a flatbed tomorrow morning... now I must find a buyer for the S580 🤣

tier 1 approval at BMWFS, 830 Experian Fico 8 (not sure if they use auto enhanced). 

$2105.xx that's including tax.. 

paid $3k down + 7MSD.. also I took advantage cause I have loyalty as well. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New car… new me…

@Creditplz wrote:

Was sitting at my local MB dealership today... looking at G63 and was laughing about the 100k ADM. 

contacted my lease broker who usually always gets me the best deals ever on leases... 

picked up a M8 COMP black on black, will be delivered on a flatbed tomorrow morning... now I must find a buyer for the S580 🤣

tier 1 approval at BMWFS, 830 Experian Fico 8 (not sure if they use auto enhanced). 

$2105.xx that's including tax.. 

paid $3k down + 7MSD.. also I took advantage cause I have loyalty as well. 

Did you get the new car? how did the transaction go? was everything as you expected?

That is one nice vehicle, good choice

Thanks

Mark

Message 2 of 4
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Yeah!! I got it at around 10:45 PST! 

BMW dealer dropped it off and we did the paperwork etc in 2 minutes.... 

I don't think I'd ever go back to the dealer for leasing.... just go through a lease broker.. gave the BMW dealer guy my CC for the MSD, and the broker for the down payment. 

Message 3 of 4
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice! What a way to kick off the holiday season. Congrats on the purchase!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.