Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New exotic ORDERED!

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

New exotic ORDERED!

Just got word today from my local Ferrari dealer that my order for 296 GTS has been approved and is in "preproduction". 

First Ferrari that I'll own! Feels surreal right now but I'm looking at 9-12 month delivery. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: New exotic ORDERED!

Nice. Where do/will all these cars stay?

BMW 06/22
McClaren 07/22
Lambo 08/22
Porsche 08/22
BMW 09/22
New truck and Ferrari 01/23

Message 2 of 5
805orbust
Valued Contributor

The home, the office, 2nd home, that's plenty of places for that extra metal... of course a nice garage/man cave does the trick if you've got some acreage to work with...  Post pics when it arrives!

Message 3 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditplz wrote:

Just got word today from my local Ferrari dealer that my order for 296 GTS has been approved and is in "preproduction". 

First Ferrari that I'll own! Feels surreal right now but I'm looking at 9-12 month delivery. 

Best friend has had money down for awhile on one of those..  He has had money down for like 6 or 8 months, but decided he isn't going to keep it and just flip it once it arrives.  He thought he liked it, then decided he didn't.  He has had other ferraris, lambo's and porsches, etc.  Hopefully you enjoy it whenever it might come like a few years out?

Message 4 of 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Creditplz wrote:

Congrats !  How much are you planning to finance ?   Hopefully rates will be in a better place next year Smiley Happy

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.