Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PENFED AUTO LOAN 1.99%

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

PENFED AUTO LOAN 1.99%

Finally find my dream car after one month car chasing from one dealership to another.

Apply for PENFED auto loan and get a very good rates 1.99% compare to 23.99% APR Capital One loan on my previous Honda Civic hmmmm i know....dont tell me nothing.....

Now shine and drive on my new Benz and not too much worry about those loan interest because i know they give me the best best best rates..........

Loan process seem pretty simple......Take them about half day to process the loan and Over Night my Check.......

They don't ask much for income information or anything...........

I will build my long road relationship with PENFED......

<PENFED.

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: PENFED AUTO LOAN 1.99%

Find a good deal on the car?

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 2 of 6
Exonumist
Established Contributor

Penfed is cool, but they are annoying as alll bleep with their spam to my email. They are pretty conservative as well so not everyone will qualify. Congrats on the new loan. What kind of car did you buy?

Message 3 of 6
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the great APR Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

I get a 11 M Benz Black
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 5 of 6
RushXTC
Established Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

Finally find my dream car after one month car chasing from one dealership to another.

Apply for PENFED auto loan and get a very good rates 1.99% compare to 23.99% APR Capital One loan on my previous Honda Civic hmmmm i know....dont tell me nothing.....

Now shine and drive on my new Benz and not too much worry about those loan interest because i know they give me the best best best rates..........

Loan process seem pretty simple......Take them about half day to process the loan and Over Night my Check.......

They don't ask much for income information or anything...........

I will build my long road relationship with PENFED......

<PENFED.

Yeah, I'm attempted at building a relationship with Penfed. I've been depositing money into accounts, But I did get denied for the credit card (promise? maybe?) sucks, But my credit report isn't clear yet, So when I'm out of the garden I'll apply for it again. (After reach my goal of 720, probably).

I really do want the 1.99% from Penfed when I get my challenger though, Unless I can get 0% straight from the dealer on a 0 mile challenger.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.