cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay off then trade or just use the cash as a down payment?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pay off then trade or just use the cash as a down payment?

What don't I like about the Renegade.

1. It is a rattle trap.

2. A tank would ride better.

3. The seats are hard as a rock.

4. the gas tank is TINY(250 mile range)

5. for the size of the car, the engine it has and the weight the gas mileage is crap(I can get the same highway mileage out of a full size truck)

6. The way Chrysler Capital handle over payment makes it so there is absolutely ZERO benefit to you to pay extra every month.

7. you can't see out of the darn car to almost literally save your life. Front vision is clear, obviously, but side and rear is next to zero. You have no choice but to use the backup camera, you just can't see out the back window at all! Blind spots, who needs to be able to see those is what therir engineers said when they built this thing.

8. it vibrate like crazy in park at idle.

9. It hesitates, you step on the pedal and it takes a couple seconds to catch up. The first few times you pull out into traffic are scary!

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pay off then trade or just use the cash as a down payment?

@Anonymous wrote:

What don't I like about the Renegade.

1. It is a rattle trap.

2. A tank would ride better.

3. The seats are hard as a rock.

4. the gas tank is TINY(250 mile range)

5. for the size of the car, the engine it has and the weight the gas mileage is crap(I can get the same highway mileage out of a full size truck)

6. The way Chrysler Capital handle over payment makes it so there is absolutely ZERO benefit to you to pay extra every month.

7. you can't see out of the darn car to almost literally save your life. Front vision is clear, obviously, but side and rear is next to zero. You have no choice but to use the backup camera, you just can't see out the back window at all! Blind spots, who needs to be able to see those is what therir engineers said when they built this thing.

8. it vibrate like crazy in park at idle.

9. It hesitates, you step on the pedal and it takes a couple seconds to catch up. The first few times you pull out into traffic are scary!

Thanks for the response. I should stop complaining about my Corolla's slight vibration at a stoplight occasionally and rattles when on rougher pavement. 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.