cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying off Auto Loans???

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Re: Paying off Auto Loans???

Just experience speaking. I have made my share of mistakes and try to benefit others who can learn from them.

Doing something the same way repeatedly and expecting different results is a definition of insanity, as well as those who fail to learn from the past, are doomed to repeat it!

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.

Message 11 of 12
Frequent Contributor

Re: Paying off Auto Loans???

@Medic981 wrote:

Just experience speaking. I have made my share of mistakes and try to benefit others who can learn from them.

Doing something the same way repeatedly and expecting different results is a definition of insanity, as well as those who fail to learn from the past, are doomed to repeat it!

I totally agree, I have had my share of ups and downs, I have learned many lessons along the way. I do not want to return to that situation no more. I'm moving forward Smiley Happy "Going Forward requires Patience and a determined Mind to see your way forward, experience is a great teacher, only if we pay attention" Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.