cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed for the Win!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

PenFed for the Win!

I currently have a $50k auto loan with PenFed. I got a 2.99% rate back in September 2016. I've had this car 3 years now and decided to jump into something a little bigger so I applied for an auto-loan today with them again.

$55,000 request, approved for $62,000 at 3.99% (lowest rate available). I wasn't sure if they were going to get weird on me since I just got a $20k personal with them last month, but looks like they're not afraid to open their pockets a bit. Applied over the phone and was approved in about 2 minutes. 

EQ F8 768

6 inquiries in 6 months (been pretty aggressive with getting some cards recently)

Been a member since 2015 - I have a savings, premium savings, a $20k personal loan and $48k in credit cards with them (limits, not balances). 

No complaints about PenFed. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Valued Contributor

Re: PenFed for the Win!

Congratulations on your approval!

Now only if they can give you a soft pull CLI to get you to the $50K CC ceiling.
Message 2 of 6
Regular Contributor

Congratulations 🎉🎊🍾🎈 🥳💯

Sounds like a Good Relationship with PenFed!

Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 716
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 6
Valued Contributor

@AllZero wrote:
Congratulations on your approval!

Now only if they can give you a soft pull CLI to get you to the $50K CC ceiling.

I'm with you there. I'm curious to see if they'd even offer that for the small gap Smiley LOL usually I get offers from them when I ease up the apps so we'll see if they pop up in a couple months here

Message 4 of 6
Established Contributor

Congratulations on the approval, and great rate! Looks like they really love you!

Message 5 of 6
Regular Contributor

U R the Pen Fed MASTER !

I salute your success!
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 716
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.