Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed refinance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed refinance

Well.... been working on my credit since my foreclosure over 4 years ago.  We just closed on our house in October and PenFed gave me credit  card and sent an email about refinancing my auto.  I bought it about 1.5 years ago and the best rate I could get, due to foreclosure was 14.99% and I had to accept it since my credit was still horrible. Received an email on Friday for a refinance and didn't think I'd get it.  I app'd on Saturday and when I logged in today....BAM.  I was approved.  Awesome rate and a savings of over $240.00 per month with the same payoff date, actually 4 months earlier.  I cannot begin to say how much I love PenFed.  They ARE my main bank now.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed refinance

Also....  been almost 4 months since my initial HP and I didn't get another one reported just yet.  Anyone ever hear of getting the auto loan without a HP?  Or will it just show up on CR in a few days?

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Also....  been almost 4 months since my inital HP and I didn't get another one reported just yet.  Anyone ever hear of getting the auto loan without a HP?  Or will it just show up on CR in a few days?

Congrats on the refi but it’s doubtful that there wasn’t a HP but stranger things have happened.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your refi and the seeing the results of a successful rebuild. Keep at it, good job. Dv

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations 🎈🍾🎉🎊!! That hard work is paying off !
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

An awesome rate? So.... you’re just going to leave us hanging like that?
Message 6 of 11
msvee32
New Contributor

I am with penfed and need to refi. What were your scores at the time?
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry about that.  Rate is 1.99%  Woo hoo

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry about that.  Rate is 1.99% 

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is where I was at:

Experian Fico 8 - 671

Experian Auto Fico 8 - 616

TransUnion Fico 8 - 702

Transunion Auto Fico 8 - 710

Equifax Fico 8 - 679

Equifax Auto Fico 8 - 665

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.